Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter @ The Ranch


A gorgeous spring afternoon in Southern California was the backdrop to an Easter Luncheon
I just love to set a beautiful table. I honestly believe a gorgeous table setting creates the mood for the event, and certainly lets your guests know that they are in for a treat! I always start with my colors, for this easter i chose silver and pink.
I don't know about you but I am not one to drop a ton of cash on a table setting, particularly for a one day holiday. So I poked around the .99 cents store and found these egg cups 4 for $.99 the only issue, they were orange and yellow....not for long

  After a quick coat of "chrome" spray paint they fit easily into my theme. Paint really is the best "bang for your buck" as so many designers say on TV. Please let me know what you think!

 

No comments: